Wow! It is hard to believe but we are in our 25th year in business at Telephone Magic Inc. One might think it would be time to sit back and enjoy the fruit of our success, but I have not been this busy in about nine or ten years. But it is FUN. So many exciting things are happening in and around our company.
We are now well into a website redesign that will bring us up to Web 2.0 standards. The new site will sport a beautiful graphic design, easy to navigate menus, online chat with “live” quotes, and an “Express Quote!” option available from any page of our site.
We carry more products today than ever before and more product lines are being added every day. If you don’t see it, we probably have it. If we do not have it, we will get it for you fast. From systems, phones, and equipment for Avaya IP Office IP500, to the Avaya BCM and Definity PBX. From Nortel Norstar and BCM 50 and 450, to Meridian 1 / Option 11C PBX. From NEC’s SV8100 phone system to Mitel, Cisco IP, Polycom, Plantronics, Teledex, Scitec, TeleMatrix, EnGenius and more. We carry it all!
The thing we are most proud of is the fact that we actually establish RELATIONSHIPS on the web. That is something that is considered very rare with this saturated world we live in online.
At telephone Magic we are also doing our darned best to build real interaction in the Social Media world. We have lots of exciting things planned for YOU if you FOLLOW US on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and most recently Pinterest. Be sure to use the handy links on the right side of our Blog page, Follow Us, and stay tuned for some cool and fun activities, contests, and product and site news.
At this time, we would like to thank YOU, and all of our clients, both present and past, for helping us build towards our 25th Anniversary early in 2014!
Please join us on Pinterest:
Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone
SoundPoint IP 670 Offers:
- Unparalleled voice quality and clarity that makes every call efficient and productive
- A color interface platform for accessing applications, including the Polycom Productivity Suite and third-party applications
- Advanced SIP functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, and presence indicator
- Expandability, with up to three expansion modules into a call attendant console
SoundPoint IP 670 Features:
- Six line keys, as well as several soft keys for custom applications
- A backlit 320 x 160 pixel color display that delivers a rich visual experience
- Engineering that makes installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible
- Integrated GigE support
- Broad and robust interoperability with a broad array of SIP call-control Hosted IP-PBX and Softswitch platforms for open choices and simplified provisioning and support
Polycom SoundStation Duo
Audio Conferencing Phone
The only dual-mode conference phone for small and midsize rooms
Polycom SoundStation Duo provides:
- Best-in-class investment protection – operates in analog telephony environments and supports the migration to VoIP
- Proven & Secure Wireless Transmission
- The broadest VoIP interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Strong, robust SIP software – leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Lower deployment and administration costs – Web-configuration tool makes setup simple and eliminates the need for a boot server
- Investment protection
SoundStation Duo Features:
- Support for analog and IP telephony platforms
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based PBX and softswitch platforms
- 24×7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analog
- Easy administration with no boot server required
- Up to 10-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup range. Optional expansion microphones for even larger room coverage
- Polycom HD Voice technology
- 2.5mm port for connection to mobile phones and PCs for Internet dialing